1. I won a Young Author award in sixth grade. Sadly, I lost the state title to a book about a jungle adventure.
2. I hate to fly but I love to travel. Thank goodness for first class and all the free alcohol. I swear I am the best traveler after three glasses of wine.
3. My husband would call me inquisitive. I have no issue asking questions. I love to learn and I think the best way to do it, is by asking questions. I think you can also factor in the fact I will talk to anyone also makes me inquisitive. I love chatting and learning from people’s experiences.
4. Did you know only 4% of the world’s population has red hair? Yep, and I am one of the 4%. And yes, people do ask me if this is my natural hair color. And here in California people stop and stare. I even had a tourist, who was visiting California, stop and ask if they could take a photo with me. True story!
5. I worked for the Walt Disney Company. Yep, I was a cast member.
6. One of my favorite quotes is by e.e. cummings – “The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.”